The following admission requirements apply to these intake terms:
- September 2016
- September 2017
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, including the following required courses:
- English - any Grade 12 (C) or (U), or equivalent
- Mathematics - any Grade 12 (C) or (U), or equivalent
Recommended courses or skills: What's this?
These courses are not required for admission.
- Communications Technology - Grade 11 or 12 (M)
- Computer Engineering - Grade 11 or 12 (M)
- Construction Technology - Grade 11 or 12 (C)
- Physics - Grade 11 (U) or 12 (C) or (U)
- Technological Design - Grade 11 or 12 (M)
Selection and Ranking Process
For competitive programs (the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of available places), selection will be based on the highest senior level final grade available at the time of ranking. Mid-term grades are not used for ranking purposes. Testing or other supplemental evaluation may be required.
Program Requirements What's this?
Students are responsible for their own transportation in order to complete practical lab requirements. Niagara College cannot guarantee locations that are readily accessible by public transportation. Students are responsible for all costs connected with such transportation.