About this Program
- Our laptop computer learning environment provides graduates with advanced computer knowledge and skills.
- Niagara College boasts high-tech manufacturing and design laboratories.
- Four co-op work terms offer practical experience.
- Graduates enjoy very high employment rates.
- Additional professional certifications and designations are available.
- Robotics and automation
- Power generation
- Automotive manufacturers
- Machinery and equipment manufacturers
- Heavy equipment manufacturers
- Design firms
- Primary steel and other materials producers
- Technical sales, management and marketing
My favorite aspect of the program has definitely been studying the theoretical basis for sound mechanical design and putting these concepts into practice. Through the integrated co-op system, I was able to spend 4 months designing launch cages and monitoring systems for unmanned-submarines in Chile, and 8 months working on the F-35 Lightning fighter jet in Manitoba.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.