About this Program
- Our laptop computer learning environment provides graduates with advanced computer knowledge and skills
- Graduates may enter the workforce directly or progress to Mechanical Engineering Technology (Co-op) with advanced standing after completing the necessary bridge courses
- Graduates enjoy very good employment prospects
- Additional professional certifications/designations are available
- Robotics and automation
- Machinery and equipment manufacturers
- Automotive manufacturers
- Heavy equipment manufacturers
- Primary steel and other materials producers
- Technical sales and marketing
My favorite aspect of the program has definitely been studying the theoretical basis for sound mechanical design and putting these concepts into practice. Through the integrated co-op system, I was able to spend 4 months designing launch cages and monitoring systems for unmanned-submarines in Chile, and 8 months working on the F-35 Lightning fighter jet in Manitoba.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.