About this Program
- The program offers three co-op work terms for your practical experience.
- Our experienced staff, modern equipment, and spacious, updated lab facilities allow for optimal learning.
- The program is up-to-date and targets key areas of electronics.
- Students enrolled in this program are eligible to complete the Amateur Radio Operators & Technician-Level Certification.
- Graduates with relevant experience can apply for certification to the Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (OACETT)
- Component and system manufacturing
- Design and development
- Maintenance, installation and servicing of electronic components and equipment
- Sales and marketing
- Automotive, aviation, biomedical and manufacturing industries
- Engineering and electronics firms
- Government institutions
The program I chose gave me the ability to pursue a variety of specialized routes within the first year of the program, which allowed me to either finish two-year Diploma or a three-year Diploma with co-ops to receive real-world experience. Niagara College was an integral part of my education in gaining the knowledge-set that has led to a flourishing career in the industry.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Qualified graduates will be able to apply some academic credits towards further study at NC. Find out more!
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach