About this Program
- Three co-op work terms for your practical experience.
- Experienced staff, modern equipment, and spacious, updated lab facilities allow for optimal learning.
- Students enrolled in this program are eligible to complete the Amateur Radio Operators & Technician-Level Certification.
- Graduates with relevant experience can apply for certification to the Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (OACETT).
- Automation, robotics and system integration
- Radio and wireless design and installation
- Component, system design and manufacturing
- Maintenance, installation and servicing of electronics
- Automotive, aviation and biomedical industries
- Sales and marketing
- Engineering and electronics firms
- Government institutions
The program I chose gave me the ability to pursue a variety of specialized routes within the first year of the program, which allowed me to either finish two-year Diploma or a three-year Diploma with co-ops to receive real-world experience. Niagara College was an integral part of my education in gaining the knowledge-set that has led to a flourishing career in the industry.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.