About this Program
- Program enjoys local construction industry support.
- Students complete on-the-job training with a sponsoring company one day per week in the final term.
- Graduates are prepared for a wide range of entry-level positions in the broader construction sector.
- Annual year-end awards ceremony honouring top student performance in the program.
- Architectural and civil draftspersons
- Assistant construction managers
- AutoCAD operators
- Building inspectors
- Construction surveyors
- Field supervisors
- Quantity surveyors
- Structural detailers
The intensity of the program has prepared me well for the fast-paced construction industry.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.