About this Program
By studying and learning hands-on these various technologies, our graduates build the skills and confidence necessary to begin their careers in related fields. Students gain a broad knowledge base spanning the areas of networking, software and programming, and hardware. Our graduates are adaptable to various industry settings.
- PC Technicians - hardware/software
- Embedded system support
- Customer service representative
- Technical sales & support representative
- Technical support analyst
- Computer user support
- Systems testing technician
- Data communications support
- Technical call center analyst
- Help desk technicians - hardware/software
- Many of these positions exist in government, commercial, industrial and retail settings
Today’s computer industry is one of the most rapidly expanding in all of technology. Computers are being used in increasingly diverse applications in our society. Employment in the computer industry now has one of the highest growth potentials in our economy.