Students, visit Career Services at mycareer.niagaracollege.ca to find a job, get 24/7 access to a wide range of employment resources, and more!
To access MyCareer you must sign in using your student username and password.
Career Services offers:
- job postings
- job search help
- resume reviews
- cover letter critiques
- interview tips
- access the career events module to keep updated on employers on campus, career fairs, workshops and help sessions
- access to OptimalResume™, an online service that helps you:
- design a high-impact resume based on your program and career goals
- develop an e-folio
- practice interviewing skills in the comfort of your own home
Sign in to MyCareer
- Go to http://blackboard.niagaracollege.ca.
- Sign in with your Niagara College username and password.
- Click the “My Apps” tab at the top.
- Under “My Apps” click the briefcase icon with the blue NC on it.
- You will now be automatically logged into the MyCareer portal.
- Click “Career Services” in the left column to find job postings and more.