Students, visit NC Employment Support at mycareer.niagaracollege.ca to find a job, get 24/7 access to a wide range of employment resources, and more!
To access MyCareer you must sign in using your student username and password.
NC Employment Support offers:
- job postings
- job search help
- resume reviews
- cover letter critiques
- interview tips
- access the career events module to keep updated on employers on campus, career fairs, workshops and help sessions
- access to OptimalResume™, an online service that helps you:
- design a high-impact resume based on your program and career goals
- develop an e-folio
- practice interviewing skills in the comfort of your own home
Sign in to MyCareer
- Go to http://blackboard.niagaracollege.ca.
- Sign in with your Niagara College username and password.
- Click the “My Apps” tab at the top.
- Under “My Apps” click the briefcase icon with the blue NC on it.
- You will now be automatically logged into the MyCareer portal.
- Click “Career Services” in the left column to find job postings and more.
Summer Jobs Service
Summer Jobs Service is a program offered from April to September to students between the age of 15 and 30, who are returning to school and to employers that hire students.
To use this service please visit https://mycareer.niagaracollege.ca/student/SJS.htm for details about registering and looking for jobs.