About printing on campus
- To print at Niagara College you must have a student ID card which has been preloaded with money.
- If you have never printed, you must associate your Student Card with PaperCut, our on-campus printer queue software.
- Money can be loaded onto your student card from an Add Value Machine or online.
- Printing is not free; pages are 10 cents each. It’s recommended that you don’t load more than $5.00 onto a card.
- If you are experiencing issues with your card, please see a Lab Monitor in one of the Open Access Computer Labs.
- You may log onto your PaperCut account for account information, to release print jobs, to add money to your card, or to view your printing history.
- Read more: PaperCut Printing System
Professional printing, binding and copying services from RICOH Print Centre
Submit your project or paper online to the RICOH Print Portal and pick it up from the RICOH Print Centre on campus.
- Professional black and white and colour printing
Purchases are made through a pay card system.
More information about the RICOH Print Portal can be found here.
Printing from computer labs and libraries
Printing may be initiated from computers in Open Access Computer Labs and the Library.
For more information about printing on campus please visit ITS.
You may connect your laptop to a wireless printer to print remotely. For more about wireless printing and how to connect, visit Computing Support.
Printing during class
Students may print for free during class time, as long as the item they are printing is course or assignment-related.
You can load your student card with money at an Add Value machine in order to pay for printing services at lab printers and the RICOH Print Centre. You may also add funds to your card online using our secure PaperCut account portal.
- Learning Commons, right inside the doors after entering from Simcoe foyer
- SE182 Open Access Lab
- At the Library (second floor)
Machines only take cash. It’s recommended that you don’t load more than $5.00 onto your card at a time. For technical support contact the Help Desk at 905-735-2211 extension 7642, or talk to a Lab Monitor.