Get a Kickstart on #myNCstory
Kickstart is our pre-orientation program designed to help with your transition into Niagara College.
At Kickstart, students will have the opportunity to:
- Tour the Niagara College Campus
- Meet face-to-face with the Niagara College Student Services team and learn how they can support you
- Meet your Academic Advisor
- Get your Student ID Card
- Learn how to navigate the Blackboard system
- Learn about the Niagara transit system and how to get a parking pass
- Learn about the Co-Curricular Record and how you can Get Involved on and off campus
- Receive important information for parents, family and friends
- Opportunity to have your questions answered by recent graduates
- Meet other first year students that are in the exact same shoes as you
- Plus you’ll receive some NC swag, lunch and have a chance to win a great prize!
There is a cost associated with KickSTART as the registration fee is not included in your tuition.The fee is $35.00 for students and $15.00 per guest.
Reserve your spot early as space is limited!
Registration for KickSTART is now closed.
Winter 2016 Sessions Dates
|Monday, December 19||Welland Campus||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, December 20||Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
If you have any questions concerning KickSTART please email email@example.com.