At Niagara College we emphasize safety and proper motorcycle apparel. All of our riding courses require students to come prepared so don’t forget your riding equipment:
- a D.O.T. approved helmet (in good condition)
- a heavy, long-sleeved jacket (non-synthetic)
- denim jeans or heavy pants
- full-fingered gloves that cover the entire hand
- heavy-duty leather boots that have a heel and cover the ankle (high top running shoes or jogging boots are NOT acceptable)
- anyone dressed inappropriately will not be allowed to ride
- attendance is mandatory for each motorcycle training course
- be prepared to ride RAIN or SHINE!
- check your Letter of Confirmation for dates, times, room number and parking lot information specific to your course/class (learn more here)
- check website for license requirements for each training course
- IF COURSE REQUIRES the provision of a student’s motorcycle, student must provide properly licensed and insured street legal, mechanically sound motorcycle
- IF COURSE REQUIRES, course participation pending proof of license, insurance and bike inspection
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start of each class as classes start promptly at times indicated. If you arrive more than fifteen minutes after the specified time, you will not be permitted to take the course. A refund will not be issued. Please be on time!
Parking is free after 5 pm and weekends. Paid parking is required for daytime week day classes. Parking passes can be purchased at the blue pay kiosks located in the parking lots.