About this Program
- Access to highly qualified international department team that is focused on supporting success for the unique needs of international students.
- Unique interprofessional education experience with other health and allied health programs.
- Access to Co-Curricular Record program in which individuals gain recognition for student engagement, leadership and co-curricular activities pursued outside of the classroom.
- Experiential learning with standardized patients.
- State of the art simulation lab.
Possible career paths include:
- Business and Industry
- Clinics and Medical Centres (focus on mental health)
- Community Agencies
- Hospitals - Acute and Rehab
- Long Term Care
- Senior Centres
Requests for Verification of Program Completion
Learn more about how to make a request for verification of program completion (for assessment agencies and/or regulatory bodies such as NNAS or CNO).Make a Request for Verification of Program Completion