Thank-you from the 2016 Committee and Co-Chairs for helping us surpass our target goal of $40,000!! We raised an amazing $43,763 for the United Way!
The United Way’s goal is to create opportunities for a better life for everyone in our communities. Our work together continues to emphasize that our differences are few, while our similarities are many.
Donate and be entered to win weekly prizes!
Congrats to our current winners:
- Marcie Newell (GoodLife Fitness Prize Pack)
- Jaclyn Chambers-Page (Dish Garden & Gift Card from the NC Teaching Greenhouse)
- Heather Anderson (6 Tickets to a Hamilton Ti-Cats Game)
- Francine De Marchi (GoodLife Fitness Prize Pack)
- Dawit Eshetu (Teaching Winery & Brewery Gift Basket)
- Carolyn Mullin (Matrix Gift Pack & Cut/Style from Gloss)
Schedule of Events
The schedule is updated on an ongoing basis. Be sure to check back so you don’t miss any exciting events!There are no upcoming events at this time. View all Upcoming United Way Events
Associate Dean, Canadian Food and Wine Institute
Manager, Student Engagement, Academic Advisement and Career Services