If you are receiving the error “Logon failed as the language you have selected is not available for this database” and are using Mozilla Firefox, then follow these instructions.
- Click the cog/gear icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click “Internet Options” from the dropdown menu.
- Under “Appearance”, click the “Languages” button.
- Click “Add”.
- Select “English (United States) [en-US]” and click “OK”.
- Remove any other languages by clicking to highlight them, and then clicking “Remove” OR click “Move Down” to make any secondary languages come after English as the preferred language. This may be done to preserve your native language for other websites.
- Click “OK”, and then click “OK” again to exit the menus.
- Restart Internet Explorer and attempt to log in to the portal again.