If you are receiving the error “Logon failed as the language you have selected is not available for this database” and are using Mozilla Firefox, then follow these instructions.
- Click the “Customize and Control” button in the top right corner.
- Click “Settings” in the dropdown menu.
- At the bottom of the Settings page click “Show Advanced Options” to show additional options, then scroll down to “Languages”.
- Click the “Language and input settings…” button under “Languages”.
- Click the “Add” button near the bottom of the window.
- Click the “Languages” dropdown and select English, then press “OK”.
- Remove all other languages by clicking the “X” next to them OR, make sure that English is the first item in the list if you wish to preserve your native language. You may drag and drop languages to reorder them.
- Click “Done”.
- Restart Google Chrome and attempt to log in to the portal again.