About this Program
- Cutting edge tools and technology – Whether software or hardware, we strive to offer our students access to everything that they need to succeed.
- Qualified and experienced faculty – Students learn from Adobe Certified Instructors and local Industry leaders.
- Experience that counts – Students work on real-world projects with industry and community partners. They also participate in web-based and interactive projects in other college areas such as Research and Innovation, Marketing and Communications, and the Centre for Professional and Organizational Development. Multidisciplinary collaboration and exposure are key.
- Pathway flexibility – With a common first year curriculum between New Media Web Design and Computer Programming, students may switch programs mid-stream or earn multiple diplomas in less time.
- Account Management
- Mobile/Responsive Web Development
- Multimedia Production
- Web Layout and Design
- Wordpress Application Development
Niagara College has positively reinforced my abilities as a web designer and has taught me the skills I need to be successful in my field of study. The faculty have been very supportive in the development of my professional career. I highly recommend taking the program if you have a passion for creating solutions for businesses by creating functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Niagara College offers graduate certificate options in several study areas to qualified college and university graduates. These certificates can add to your existing credentials and prepare you for the world of work.
We maintain articulation agreements with other colleges and universities in Canada and around the world.
Some post-secondary credits can be transferred into any Niagara College program.