About this Program
- Cutting edge tools and technology – Whether software or hardware, we strive to offer our students access to everything that they need to succeed.
- Qualified and experienced faculty – Students learn from Adobe Certified Instructors and local Industry leaders.
- Experience that counts – Students work on real-world projects with industry and community partners. They also participate in web-based and interactive projects in other college areas such as Research and Innovation, Marketing and Communications, and the Centre for Professional and Organizational Development. Multidisciplinary collaboration and exposure are key.
- Pathway flexibility – With a common first year curriculum between New Media Web Design and Computer Programming, students may switch programs mid-stream or earn multiple diplomas in less time.
- Mobile/responsive web development
- Web layout and design
- Wordpress application development
- Multimedia production
- Account management
Niagara College has positively reinforced my abilities as a web designer and has taught me the skills I need to be successful in my field of study. The faculty have been very supportive in the development of my professional career. I highly recommend taking the program if you have a passion for creating solutions for businesses by creating functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.