About this Program
- Students receive up to 320 hours of hands-on field experience.
- Program responds to evolving industry needs.
- Graduates who actively seek employment and are willing to relocate anywhere in Canada enjoy excellent job prospects.
- Program has repeatedly won accolades from news industry associations.
- Consider enhancing your credentials with a graduate certificate in Public Relations.
Possible journalism career paths include:
- Daily and community newspapers
- Trade journals
- News departments of radio and television stations
- Public relations agencies
- Communications departments
- Photo studios
- Multi-media companies
This program is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity. Your skills will follow you wherever you go; and with a Journalism diploma in hand, you will definitely have the world at your fingertips.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.