About this Program
- Students receive up to 320 hours of hands-on field experience.
- The program responds to evolving industry needs.
- Graduates who actively seek employment and are willing to relocate anywhere in Canada enjoy excellent job prospects.
- The program has repeatedly won accolades from news industry associations.
- Consider enhancing your credentials with a graduate certificate in Public Relations.
Possible journalism career paths include:
- Communications departments
- Daily and community newspapers
- News departments of radio and television stations
- Multimedia companies
- Photo studios
- Public relations agencies
- Trade journals
This program is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity. Your skills will follow you wherever you go; and with a Journalism diploma in hand, you will definitely have the world at your fingertips.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Niagara College offers graduate certificate options in several study areas to qualified college and university graduates. These certificates can add to your existing credentials and prepare you for the world of work.
We maintain articulation agreements with other colleges and universities in Canada and around the world.
Some post-secondary credits can be transferred into any Niagara College program.