About this Program
- Program offers facilities include cutting edge computer labs with dual full HD monitors, with hundreds of hours of hands-on lab and project work.
- Leading industry art production and software development tools are used.
- Small class sizes means a focus on individual learning.
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment including a one of a kind Motion Capturing System at The Generator at One (interactive media production facility).
- Research opportunities are available with NC Research and Innovation.
- Game software production and development
- Game world and content design
- Environment and character modeling
- Game level layout and design
- Concept art and design
- Game engine development
- 2D and 3D animation
- Game graphics development
- Lighting design
- Artificial intelligence development
- Special effects art
- GUI design
NEW Dual Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Diploma Programs
Niagara College and Brock University are now offering 2 concurrent Bachelor/Diploma programs. Earn a Bachelor of Science (Honours) Game Programming or a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Game Design and an Ontario College Advanced Diploma in Game Development in only 4 years.
You are well suited to this program if you…
- Possess a passion for video games
- Have an ambition to learn about the video game creation process
- Have an aptitude for computer technology
- Are able to think systematically and strategically
- Are able to work creatively in collaborative setting
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.