About this Program
- Hands-on/real-life project approach to a widely diversified range of applied photography situations.
- Up-to-date curriculum integrating leading-edge digital editing software.
- Students gain a practical knowledge and skill base spanning studio, on-location and digital darkroom.
- Small class sizes.
- Faculty members are respected professional photographers and leading practitioners.
- Self-employed professional photographer
- Photography studio manager
- Photo editor
- Photographer's representative
- Curator/manager of photography gallery
- Stock photography agency employee
- Retail photography sales agent
- Digital effects studio employee
- Forensive police photographer
If a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it’s as though I’ve neglected something essential to my existence. I know that the accident of my being a photographer has made my life possible.
Admissions and Availability
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach