About this Program
- Students learn to provide support for databases and websites as well as a variety of computer hardware, operating systems, application software and network architectures.
- The Computer Systems Technician lab has dedicated high speed Internet access and provides student access to wired, wireless and fiber optic media for lab work.
- Industry advisors from small to large employers assist in determining industry trends and enhancements to program content such as Cloud computing, mobile device management and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Niagara College is located in the heart of the Niagara Region providing clean and safe communities, affordable housing, and easy access to major centres such as Hamilton, Toronto, and the U.S. border.
Note: The official title for this program is Computer Systems Technician, which will appear on your diploma.
- Cloud/network administration
- I.T. security administration
- Communication systems administration and support
- PC technician - hardware/software
- Help desk support
- I.T. consulting
The Computer Systems Technician program connected me with knowledgeable passionate instructors that brought energy to the classroom environment and inspired me to reach for goals that I thought would be beyond my potential. I owe much of my success to this program.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.