The following admission requirements apply to these intake terms:
- September 2016
- January 2017
- September 2017
- January 2018
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, including the following required courses:
- English - any Grade 12 (C) or (U), or equivalent
- Mathematics - any Grade 11 (U) or (M), Grade 12 (C) or (U), or equivalent
Recommended courses or skills: What's this?
These courses are not required for admission.
- Computer and Information Science - Grade 11 or 12 (M)
- Information Technology Applications in Business - Grade 11 (O)
- Information Technology in Business - Grade 12 (C)
Selection and Ranking Process
For competitive programs (the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of available places), selection will be based on the highest senior level final grade available at the time of ranking. Mid-term grades are not used for ranking purposes. Testing or other supplemental evaluation may be required.
Program Requirements What's this?
This program may move into a laptop learning environment. If a laptop and software become mandatory requirements, students will be notified of the specifications and will be expected to purchase before entering the program.