About this Program
- School of Media programs have established an exemplary reputation based on a hands-on approach to education.
- Class sizes are small, and concepts learned in the classroom are reinforced by lab and studio activities.
- Industry equipment and training aids are up-to-date – studios and labs equipped with iMacs and Wacom tablets.
- Faculty and staff are highly qualified and dedicated to student success, and students are exposed to industry experts and guest speakers.
- Self-employed Artist
- Open doors to more advanced study in the artistic specialty of their choice, for example: graphic design, photography, game development, web design and fine art.
I would recommend this program highly if you are not too sure where you would like to go in your artistic career. It helps you build a great portfolio and broaden your knowledge in anything art and design. You finish the program feeling prepared and set on your goals, which is why I think this program is very beneficial in guiding young artists.
Admissions and Availability
You are well-suited to this program if you:
- Are passionate about art and design
- Are Interested in expanding your knowledge of graphic and fine arts
- Are interested in pursuing an artistic career
- Are a visual, conceptual and creative thinker
- Work well independently