About this Program
- Program offers exposure to prominent actors, talent agents, casting directors, producers and directors.
- As part of this program, students will have the opportunity to assemble a personal marketing package/portfolio and will create and own a Personal Actor’s Manual (PAM) that reflects their different needs and a personal acting technique that serves them best.
- Graduates are immediately entitled to register as ACTRA apprentice members.
Possible career paths include:
- Automated Dialogue Replacement (ADR)
- Commercials for radio, television and the Internet
- Industrial and corporate productions
- Voice-overs, narrations and cartoon animation
I love everything about (this) program at Niagara College. The program is designed in a way so we get to work with different departments, like broadcasting, and it really feels like I am working on a real set. The program puts a lot of focus on fine tuning your acting skills but also on being comfortable being yourself, which made it a really safe place to learn.
Admissions and Availability
You are well-suited to this program if you:
- Are open to personal change and challenge
- Have strong personal discipline
- Are open to learning various disciplines of performing arts
- Are committed to team work
- Are interested in acquiring the business skills to pursue a career in the performing arts industry