Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, including the following required courses:
- English - any Grade 12 (C) or (U), or equivalent
Recommended courses or skills: What's this?
These courses are not required for admission.
- Aboriginal Beliefs, Values, and Aspirations in Contemporary Society - Grade 11 (M)
- Canadian Politics and Citizenship - Grade 11 (O)
- Challenge and Change in Society Grade 12 (M)
- Introduction to Anthropology, Psychology, and Sociology - Grade 11 (M)
- Understanding Canadian Law - Grade 11 (M)
Selection and Ranking Process
For competitive programs (the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of available places), selection will be based on the highest senior level final grade available at the time of ranking. Mid-term grades are not used for ranking purposes. Testing or other supplemental evaluation may be required.
Program Requirements What's this?
Students with criminal charges or convictions for which a pardon has not been granted, will be significantly limited in employment opportunities in the field of criminal justice.