About this Program
- Small class sizes as well as hands-on-training allow for optimal learning and skill development.
- Modern athletic and fitness facility including assessment and weight training labs used exclusively by fitness students.
- New, state-of-the-art testing and training equipment for high performance athletes and clients with chronic conditions.
- Students can apply the knowledge and skills learned in three field placements.
- Graduates can seek a variety of professional designations.
- Rehabilitation units
- Wellness centres
- Sport institutes
- Private fitness centres
- Organizations with corporate wellness programs
- Hospitals (cardiac and pulmonary areas)
- Canadian Armed Forces
- Occupational testing companies
- Private practice
- Municipal and community services
Graduates have a unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills required to challenge the CSEP-CEP certification exam. This is the highest level of certification in the fitness industry in Canada.
Admissions and Availability
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach