Read the instructions below so that your account does not get locked out!
Ready to change your password?
- To change or reset your account password, you will need to provide your Email Address.
- Before you change your password, please delete or “forget” the current password on all of your wireless devices. For more information, read the instructions on How to Add/Remove a Niagara College WiFi Connection.
- If you are changing your password from a wireless device, read the right column.
- Continue to the Password Reset Tool.
A wireless device could be a mobile phone, laptop, or tablet. If you are changing your password from a wireless device, be sure to complete the following steps before changing your password:
- Remove your AirNC-Secure Wi-Fi connection by “Forgetting” the password.
- Connect your WiFi to AirNC-PasswordReset.
- Open your browser, and go to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/. Follow the instructions to reset your password and then reconnect your WiFi to AirNC-Secure with your updated password credentials.
Contact the ITS Help Desk.