How to ADD / REMOVE a Niagara College WiFi Connection
Instructions for Desktop & Laptop Computers:
Instructions for Mobile Devices:
Visiting for an Event?
Click the links below for PDFs of how to connect to AirNC-Event.
- Connecting with Android
- Connect an iPhone or Tablet
- Connecting with BlackBerry
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Connect a MAC
How to ADD / REMOVE eduroam WiFi Connection
What is eduroam?
It is a secure wireless network service that allows faculty, staff, and students to use their home institution’s wireless credentials to access wireless networks when visiting other eduroam participating institutions.
Why should I use eduroam?
- Mobile secure access
- Eliminates the need for guest account when visiting participating campuses
- Seamless transition to other campuses and locations with eduroam implemented
- Free wireless while visiting other locations
Click here for the eduroam map.
Who is it meant for?
All faculty, students and guests visiting other campuses. The Niagara Secure Wi-Fi is still meant for those who are at our campus.
Need help connecting?
Visit us at the Library in NOTL or Welland.
PHONE: 905-735-2211 ext. 7642
Click here for more information at the eduroam website.