Faculty and staff can follow these steps in order to access the network drives from off campus.
- Log in to Blackboard.
- Click on the “My Apps” link near the top right corner of the screen.
- In the list of apps, locate the drive letter that you would like to access and click on the Off-Campus Access link underneath.
- Click the “Launch Application” link. This will download a small RDP file.
- Locate the file and open it.
- Log in with your NC username and password. A new window will open displaying the contents of the drive.