The second round of winners for this year’s United Way campaign draws have been selected. Congratulations to:
· Rhonda Kolbuc – winner of the NC Alumni Gift Basket;
· Debbi MacKinnon – winner of a $100 Benchmark Gift Certificate;
· Donald Webb – winner of the NC Prize Bag;
· Maria Vandelaar – winner of the Fellowes Laminator;
· Kathy Legros, Nancy Connelly, Joseph Abbruscato, Brian Chmay, Jaclyn Chambers-Page and David Verres – winners of a private wine tasting with Sommelier Jennifer Wilehelm; and
· Jessica Blair – winner of a $50 gift certificate for Rachel Spiewak Photography.
To claim your prize, please contact Jacqueline Miller at ext. 7351 or email@example.com.
There are still four more draws to happen throughout November and December; but, remember, in order to qualify for one of the prizes, you must donate.
The Niagara College Hairstyling program will be hosting two cut-a-thons this month. The first will be held on Tues., Nov. 20 at the NOTL campus and the second will be held on Tues., Nov. 27 at Welland campus.
For a minimum $10 donation, students will receive a haircut from a hairstyling program student. Niagara College staff will be charged $15 for a cut from a hairstyling program student or $20 for a cut from an instructor.
Hairstyling products will also be on sale for $10 on those days, with $4 from each purchase being donated to the United Way. Please watch InsideNC and CampusNotice for further details.
Please show your support by donating online to this year’s campaign by clicking this link.
This link allows you to donate to any of the United Way offices or any other registered charity of your choice. United Way pledge forms will also be distributed shortly.
Please donate as every dollar we raise will make a difference in someone’s life, and you never know who might need it someday.
For more information, please contact this year’s United Way campaign co-chairs: Teresa Quinlin, ext. 7469 or David Jastrubecki, ext. 7350.