The CEPD Office has a number of upcoming PD opportunities. Highlights include:
* The iPad @ Work: fundamentals for new users – With Michelle Carile
* Blackboard: New Users – Erik Pilatzke
* Investment Myths and Realities: How To Prevent Retirement Sabotage – With Ian Davies
* safeTALK – With Jay Burdon
* Leadership From Within Part 3 and 4– With Michelle MacIntosh
* Bridging the Cultural Gap Between Learners and Educators – With Carmen Dima
* Hybrid Teaching and Learning: Time to Push the Refresh? – With Barb Smith
* Blogs Vs. Journals: Reflective Practice In Action – With Barb Smith
Please note that the CEPD Calendar, with all the sessions’ date and room location details as well as registration instructions, can be found on the CEPD website by clicking here.
Be sure to visit the website regularly as new sessions are being added every week!