Congratulations to Cindy Andrews and Christine Green – winners of yesterday’s Quality Quiz. Cindy wins a bottle of NCT Winery Wine, and Christine wins an NC prize pack. Cindy and Christine correctly answered with three of the six criteria measured in NC’s Program Quality Assurance Process Audit. The six criteria are:
· program learning outcomes
· communication of information to students
· program structure that conforms to provincial policy
· program delivery and evaluation methods
· human, physical, financial and support resources
· regular program quality assessment involving stakeholders, and focused on continuous improvement.
Two prizes are available today: an NC Prize Pack and a bottle of NCT Winery Wine. Today’s question: Provide three examples of how NC ensures the quality of its academic programs. Send your answer to email@example.com. The 8th and 18th correct answers win. Answers can be found in InsideNC and the quality assurance web site. Good luck!