About this Program
- Attraction design processes (ie: Imagineering).
- Conference operations from experts (ie: Ontario Motorcoach Association).
- Tourist profiles from the Ontario Ministry of Tourism & CTC.
- Eco-tourism in Canada practices supported by TIAC.
- Supervision skills from the American Hotel and Lodging Association.
- Hospitality sales
- Front desk agent
- Outdoor adventure guide
- Heritage interpreter
- Tourism visitor/information counsellor
- Group tour coordinator
- Sales and marketing coordinator
- Winery tour operations
- Convention coordinator
- Customer service director
Niagara College provided me with the foundation I needed to enter the wonderful world of hospitality. The courses in this program and related co-op experiences gave me a better understanding of the industry.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.