About this Program
- Niagara is located in the heartland of Canadian hospitality
- Program quality is excellent, as are faculty and facilities
- Co-op work term offers practical experience (5 months for September start students)
- Program advisory committee includes representation by college and industry hospitality leaders
- Graduates are prepared for a wide range of career opportunities in Niagara and around the world
- Students can transfer credits to pursue advanced hospitality management studies at the graduate certificate or bachelor’s degree levels
- Food and beverage management
- Group sales of hotel facilities
- Hotel and restaurant accounting
- Hotel front office work and reception
- Housekeeping supervision
- Hospitality sales
Faculty members have incredible experience and passion for the industry and are perfect role models to what we strive to become. Niagara College inspires you to not only reach your goals but to surpass them.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.
Graduates of this program can receive Advanced Standing in Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Hospitality)—learn more.