The following admission requirements apply to these intake terms:
- September 2016
- September 2017
Required for Admission:
- Bachelor's Degree from any discipline or
- Ontario College Diploma (or equivalent) in a related area of study and as determined by the College including: Business and Management Studies, Marketing, Public Relations, Hospitality and Tourism, Sport Management or
- An acceptable combination of related work experience and postsecondary education (as determined by the College) outlined in a portfolio submission or
- AND Proof of English of proficiency
Additional requirements for admission:
Visit www.niagaracollege.ca/par for information about additional pre-admission requirements for this program.
Recommended courses or skills: What's this?
These courses are not required for admission.
- Applicants should be computer literate in a Windows PC environment
Selection and Ranking
Testing or other supplemental evaluation may be required.
Program Requirements What's this?
Recommended Mobile Learning/Tablet Program:
Personally dedicated mobile tablet computing is an integral component of our curriculum. All students are encouraged to obtain a mobile tablet or computing device. The tablet configurations should include the appropriate operating environment and networking software for connection to the college network system.
Students are responsible for their own transportation in order to complete field projects and work placement requirements. Niagara College cannot guarantee locations that are readily accessible by public transportation. Students are responsible for all costs connected with such transportation.