About this Program
- The program features a four day a week academic schedule in first term and a three day a week academic schedule in second term.
- Small classes and hands-on training allow optimal learning
- Program is well-connected to the growing event management industry
- Students develop and operate a series of ‘live’ events as part of the course program outline. Learn about the Many Hands Project!
- This program has earned international recognition, with a Gold Pinnacle Award from the International Festivals and Events Association (IFEA) 2015, 2012 and a Silver Pinnacle Award in 2009
- Charitable organizations/Not for Profits
- Community and sports associations
- Entrepreneurial and consulting enterprises
- Meeting and convention planning
- Sports and entertainment
- Tourism and economic development
- Wine industry
- Convention Centres
- Government Related
- Event Marketing and PR
This program is unique, specialized and highly challenging—just what I wanted in a graduate certificate program. The curriculum combines classroom learning with a multitude of hands-on experiences and networking opportunities.
Admissions and Availability
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach