About this Program
- Small classes and hands-on training allow optimal learning.
- Program is well-connected to the growing event management industry.
- Students develop and operate a series of ‘live’ events as part of the course program outline. Learn about the Many Hands Project!
- This program has earned international recognition, with a Gold Pinnacle Award from the International Festivals and Events Association (IFEA) 2015, 2012 and a Silver Pinnacle Award in 2009.
- Program exceeds current provincial event management standards and has a successful history of graduate employment.
- Charitable organizations/Not for profits
- Community and sports associations
- Entrepreneurial and consulting enterprises
- Meeting and convention planning
- Sports and entertainment
- Tourism and economic development
- Wine industry
- Hotels and resorts
- Convention centres
- Government related
- Destination management
- Marketing and PR firms
- Recreation and leisure
This program is unique, specialized and highly challenging—just what I wanted in a graduate certificate program. The curriculum combines classroom learning with a multitude of hands-on experiences and networking opportunities.
Admissions and Availability
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach