The following admission requirements apply to these intake terms:
- September 2016
- September 2017
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, including the following required courses:
- English - Grade 12 (U), or equivalent (minimum 60%)
- Mathematics - any Grade 12 (U), or Grade 12 Accounting (M), equivalent (minimum 60%)
- Four additional Grade 12 (U) or (M) level courses in any field of study
- An overall average of 65% in the six required Grade 12 (U) or (M) courses
Recommended courses or skills: What's this?
These courses are not required for admission.
- Mathematics of Data Management - Grade 12 (U)
- Experience in the hospitality sector is an asset
Selection and Ranking Process
Final applicant selection will be based on academic performance in required courses. For competitive programs (the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of available places), selection will be based on the highest senior level final grade available at the time of ranking. Mid-term grades are not used for ranking purposes. Testing or other supplemental evaluation may be required.
Program Requirements What's this?
Students are responsible for their own transportation in order to complete co-op requirements. Niagara College cannot guarantee co-op locations that are readily accessible by public transportation. Students are responsible for all costs connected with such transportation.