About this Program
- The Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus is located in the heart of Canada’s hospitality and tourism market.
- Small class sizes allow personal contact with professors.
- Program offers two co-op work terms which offer practical experience in an engaged applied learning environment.
- Faculty are internationally experienced.
Our graduates have found success…
Our graduates have found success in: Four Seasons corporate level finance; Graduate Studies – M.B.A. Switzerland/Brock University/Switzerland; Sheraton Hotel – Guest Services Manager; Compass Group – Food Services Management; Vincor Canada – Retail Sales Manager.
Why Hospitality and Tourism?
Check out this infographic.
- Country clubs
- Cruise ships
- Entertainment and gaming
- Meetings and conventions
- Restaurants/culinary enterprises
I joined the BABH program without any previous Hospitality knowledge or experience. […] After graduation, I landed a role at the Scotiabank Convention Centre in Niagara Falls, Ontario with a company called Centerplate as an F&B Supervisor. After three years of developing and learning in that role, I have been able to expand my roll with Centerplate and move on to the MTS Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba as the Restaurant & Catering Manager.
Ontario College Bachelor's Degree
|January 2018||Not Available|
|May 2018||Not Available|
|January 2019||Not Available|
|May 2019||Not Available|
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.