About this Program
- Located in the heart of Canada’s hospitality and tourism market
- Small class sizes allow personal contact with professors
- Two co-op work terms offer practical experience
- Engaged applied learning environment
- Internationally experienced faculty
Why Hospitality and Tourism?
Check out this infographic.
- Country clubs
- Cruise ships
- Entertainment and gaming
- Meetings and conventions
- Restaurants/culinary enterprises
I joined the BABH program without any previous Hospitality knowledge or experience. […] After graduation, I landed a role at the Scotiabank Convention Centre in Niagara Falls, Ontario with a company called Centerplate as an F&B Supervisor. After three years of developing and learning in that role, I have been able to expand my roll with Centerplate and move on to the MTS Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba as the Restaurant & Catering Manager.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Niagara College offers graduate certificate options in several study areas to qualified college and university graduates. These certificates can add to your existing credentials and prepare you for the world of work.
We maintain articulation agreements with other colleges and universities in Canada and around the world.
Some post-secondary credits can be transferred into any Niagara College program.