For inquiries relating to student loans, you must contact the National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC).
The following loans are administered by the National Student Loans Service Centre:
- Canada Student Loans
- Canada Student Loans for Part-time Students
- Canada-Ontario Integrated Student Loans
Inquiries may include questions about loan (OSAP) funding, requesting a statement of account, applying for Repayment Assistance (RAP), or other questions about student loans.
Contact the National Student Loan Service Centre
P.O. Box 4030
Mississauga, Ontario L5A 4M4
Learn more about paying for your education at canlearn.ca.
Watch this loan repayment webinar from the NSLSC and learn about:
- The benefits of Government Sponsored Student Loans
- Non-Repayment Periods
- Consolidation Letters
- How you can save money
- How you can avoid repayment difficults
- How you can maintain your student loan