About this Program
- Students have the opportunity to work on permanent and temporary projects on the campus grounds
- Landscape design projects are from actual sites in the community
- Hands on equipment demonstration and use, including stone saw, vibratory plate tamper, miter saw, excavator, zero turn lawn mower, etc.
- Skidsteer operation and licensing
- Graduates are in high demand among employers, thanks to industry growth across Canada
- Design/build companies
- Fencing and deck companies
- Golf course construction contractors
- Snow management
- Landscape sales and marketing
- Green roof installation
- Green wall construction
- Interior plantscape installation
- Sustainable landscape design
Our company has greatly benefited from the positive contribution of both Niagara College graduates and co-op students alike. The training provided by Niagara’s Landscape program is extensive and relevant to the landscape industry.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.
Graduates can apply into an extended one year degree program in Landscape Management, Production Horticulture, or Golf Course Management at Olds College