About this Program
- Faculty members offer geospatial expertise and first-hand consulting experience.
- Program outline is continuously updated to meet current industry needs.
- Designated lab with leading GIS software is open to students 24/7.
- Graduates employed across North America and around the world.
- Geospatial modelling, geodatabases and internet GIS provide additional skills in this unique 3-semester program.
- Environmental management agencies
- GIS consulting firms
- Information technology industry
- Map design and production companies
- Municipal, provincial and federal governments
- Natural resource conservation authorities
- Oil and mining industry
- Survey and engineering firms
- Tourist industry
- Utility companies
Niagara College allowed me to gain hands-on experience and develop networks with people in the field. Every day I use the concepts and skills I gained in the GIS program.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Qualified graduates may be able to apply some academic credits towards further study.