About this Program
- Certification training is available in the Ministry of Environment’s Drinking Water Operator course.
- Graduates with relevant experience can seek Canadian Environmental Practitioner in Training (CEPIT), Water Quality Analyst (WQA) and Certified Technician (OACETT) certification.
- Students may seek Research and Innovation assistant positions and participate in environmental research projects with industry and government partners.
- Municipal governments
- Environmental consultants
- Conservation authorities
- Environmental labs
- Government ministries
- Community outreach organizations
…I ended up getting a full time position with a medium sized environmental engineering company in Toronto as a Junior Environmental Technician. I’m loving the position and wanted to thank the professors at Niagara College for everything they have done.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.