About this Program
- Program is nationally accredited by ECO Canada for excellence in curriculum in compliance with the Canadian National Occupational Standards (NOS) and the first of its kind in Canada.
- Industry internships / projects provide practical experience (1 day per week for 12 weeks).
- Graduates with relevant experience can seek EP (Environmental Professional) certification through ECO Canada.
- Specialized environmental skills are a major growth area for career opportunities.
- Corporate greening/carbon management
- Development of environmental management systems
- Environmental assessment and risk management
- Waste management
- Environmental site assessment
- Environmental compliance
- Integrated environmental management
- Pollution prevention and control
Alternative Delivery Option – New for Fall 2017
This program will offer an alternative delivery format designed for working professionals or those wishing to study in a flexible format. The program will include a combination of online and hybrid deliveries, as well as some compressed deliveries consisting of intensive training blocks over short periods of time (one or two weeks per semester). The program will also feature a reduced course load each term and extend the program by an extra semester (or 7 weeks, to be determined) to maximize access for prospective students. Check back soon for more information about this exciting new program option.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Qualified graduates may be able to apply some academic credits towards further study.