About this Program
- Program is nationally accredited by ECO Canada for excellence in curriculum in compliance with the Canadian National Occupational Standards (NOS) and the first of its kind in Canada.
- Industry internships / projects provide practical experience (1 day per week for 12 weeks).
- Graduates with relevant experience can seek EP (Environmental Professional) certification through ECO Canada.
- Specialized environmental skills are a major growth area for career opportunities.
- Corporate greening/carbon management
- Development of environmental management systems
- Environmental assessment and risk management
- Waste management
- Environmental site assessment
- Environmental compliance
- Integrated environmental management
- Pollution prevention and control
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Qualified graduates may be able to apply some academic credits towards further study.