Offers of acceptance are conditional for applicants who are in the process of completing one or more admission requirements. An offer of acceptance will be revoked if proof of completion of all requirements is not received by the Enrolment Services Office before the start of classes
Confirm your Offer of Acceptance
An applicant may confirm to only one offer of acceptance at one time. In order to secure your place in the program, you must confirm by the deadline specified in your offer of acceptance letter. All colleges to which you applied will be informed of your decisions.
- Log in to your ontariocolleges.ca account.
- Click on “View Offers” to see your Offers of Acceptance
- Select the Offer of Acceptance that you wish to accept.
- Click “Confirm”.
For more information, see: Ontario Colleges – Offers of Admission
If you are an international student you must email page three “Confirmation of Acceptance” of your offer package to email@example.com.
Confirmation not working? Need help?
- Issues logging in to or using OntarioColleges.ca: If you are having difficulties logging into or using the Ontario Colleges website, please call the Customer Contact Centre toll-free at 1-888-892-2228. Other contact options and hours of operation are available on their website.
- Unable to select Offer of Acceptance: If you are unable to select your Offer of Acceptance online, please contact the Niagara College Enrolment Services Office directly at 905-735-2211, extension 7619. Please have your OntarioColleges.ca application number or your Niagara College Student ID number available.