- Apply to a:
- Full-time Certificate, Diploma, Graduate Certificate or Bachelor Degree Program
- Part-time / Online / Continuing Education Program or Course
Applications to colleges in Ontario are not done through the colleges themselves. Instead, an application service called OntarioColleges.ca manages all applications.
Are you an International student? Click here.
- Browse our programs and check the admission requirements. Most programs have a September, January or May start. You may apply to multiple programs. Missing admission requirements? Please contact Admissions to review your options.
- Check Program Availability to be sure that the program you are interested in is accepting applications.
- Apply online at ontariocolleges.ca or by telephone to 1-888-892-2228. You may apply to a total of 5 programs, with no more than 3 programs at any one college. A non-refundable application fee of $95.00 is required. Please visit Application Dates for information regarding application deadlines.
- Our Admissions Office will send you an email message and mail an Acknowledgement Letter to you after your application has been received from ontariocolleges.ca. The mailing will include information regarding specific admission requirements and/or pre-admission testing.
- Admissions Decisions will be released according to the scheduled Application Dates.
Note: Before adding a program choice to your application it is highly recommended that you review all admission and application requirements for the program. It is your responsibility to ensure that all requirements are completed and submitted to the Admissions office by the submission deadline.
Apply to a Part-time/Online/Continuing Education Program or Course
Visit the Continuing Education website for a list of all courses and part-time programs. Courses are paid for individually. Some programs may have individual application requirements.
Please note that this Admissions website is meant to serve applicants to full-time programs. All information regarding part-time programs, including admission requirements, can be found on the Continuing Education website.