As a leading post-secondary institution with a reputation for innovative environmental programs and applied research, we are dedicated to taking a leadership role in environmental sustainability on campus and in the community.
By 2016, Niagara College hopes to meet the five sustainability targets which include:
- Electricity Consumption 10% Reduction;
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions 10% Reduction;
- Waste Generation 65% Diversion;
- Rate Water consumption 5% Reduction;
- Paper Consumption 50% Reduction
More information about our plan, priorities and targets, reports and tracking (and much more) can be found on our NC Sustainability website. For a quick overview of some of our recent projects, click here.
NC Solar Panels
Below is a live view of our solar panels: