Information Technology Services provides technical support in the following areas:
- Computer support – hardware and software
- Blackboard and computer user accounts
- Audio/visual installation, repair and support – classrooms, events
- Niagara College email accounts Please note: Marketing cannot set up an email account for you. You must contact Computing Support.
- Network (wireless and wired internet access, domain name requests, network drives)
- PeopleSoft and NICOLE
- Printing and printers, including printer cash machines
- Telephone systems
- Wayfinding and digital signage (technical) To advertise on the digital signage systems, please contact Marketing.
- Web management (technical) For corrections to web site content, please contact Marketing.
Need tech support?
Spam and Quarantined Emails
By default, each day at noon you will receive an email to notify you of the messages identified as spam and “quarantined” by Sophos. You also have the option to disable this notification.
To manage your email protection preferences, log into the Sophos Email Appliance with your College username and password at https://sophosnc.niagaracollege.ca.