The Health and Safety Department at Niagara College is involved in a number of initiatives, including fire safety, safety training, and the resolution of any health and safety issues that develop at the College.
If you have any questions or concerns about our programs or documents, please feel free to contact the department through email at email@example.com.
Occupational Health and Safety Practice
Niagara College has an official Occupational Health and Safety Practice. To view the practice in full, please visit http://www.niagaracollege.ca/practices/.
Health and Safety Resources
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Health and Safety Ontario
- Ministry of Labour
- Worker’s Health and Safety Centre
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Niagara College Joint Health and Safety Committee
Manager, Health and Safety
905-735-2211 extension 7417
Health and Safety Co-ordinator
905-735-2211 extension 7837