Course Title: Writing for the Gaming Industry IView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2020 Fall 1204
Students will develop the essential workplace communication skills needed to successfully complete substantive workplace documents, develop and justify video game core concepts, and work effectively in a fast-paced team environment. Students will learn to communicate and present their project concepts by developing strategies for success in the following areas: project conceptualization and planning, document design, and presentation.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- GAME1211 - Networking for Game Communities AND
- GAME1214 - Rapid Game Development AND
- GAME1210 - Advanced Game Programming Techniques AND
- GAME1218 - Character Design AND
- COMM1133 - Writing Strategies OR
- COMM1150 - Communications for Media Studies
The information on this page reflects course details for course COMM1306P in the 2020 Fall term. Find details for another term.