Course Title: Essentials of Writing to be UnderstoodView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2018 Fall 1184
In this course, you will analyze workplace communication scenarios and use a variety of writing strategies to produce clear, correct, and concise documents that demonstrate an awareness of audience and purpose. You will also develop strategies to incorporate and document research in your prose.
Equivalencies for this course
- COMM1133 - Writing Strategies
- COMM1120 - Introduction to Writing and Communicating in the Workplace
- COMM1140 - Essential Communication Skills for Community Services
- COMM1150 - Communications for Media Studies
- COMM1160 - Communication in Healthcare I
- COMM1016 - Professional Communications for Emergency Services
- COMM1101 - Language and Communications
- COMM1104 - Communications I
- COMM1110 - Business Writing Fundamentals
- COMM1125 - Essentials of Workplace Communication
- COMM1510 - Communication Foundations
The information on this page reflects course details for course COMM1180P in the 2018 Fall term. Find details for another term.