Course Title: Essential Communication Skills for Community ServicesView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2018 Winter 1181
In this course, you will develop college level expository writing techniques and workplace communication strategies that affect multiple readers. These techniques and strategies include research, writing, speaking, and listening skills integral to communication contexts in the field of community services.
Equivalencies for this course
- COMM1133 - Writing Strategies
- COMM1120 - Introduction to Writing and Communicating in the Workplace
- COMM1150 - Communications for Media Studies
- COMM1160 - Communication in Healthcare I
- COMM1180 - Essentials of Writing to be Understood
- COMM1016 - Professional Communications for Emergency Services
- COMM1101 - Language and Communications
- COMM1104 - Communications I
- COMM1125 - Essentials of Workplace Communication
- COMM1110 - Business Writing Fundamentals
- COMM1510 - Communication Foundations
The information on this page reflects course details for course COMM1140P in the 2018 Winter term. Find details for another term.