Course Title: Suspension, Steering and Brake SystemsView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2018 Spring 1182
Apprentices in this course will be following the Ontario College of Trades curriculum for the trade of Automotive Service Technician. Learners will gain a working knowledge of the construction, theory of operation, diagnosis and service of power and anti-lock brake systems as well as traction control systems. Vehicle alignment and alignment machines will be discussed in theory and practiced in the lab. Tire pressure monitoring system theory and service will also be discussed. This course will provide the apprentice with the building blocks required to advance their knowledge and understanding through on the job training.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1975 - Drive Train Systems AND
- APPR1976 - Electrical, Electronic and Emission Systems AND
- APPR1977 - Engine Systems AND
- APPR1978 - Suspension, Steering and Brake Systems AND
- APPR1979 - Work Practices
Equivalencies for this course
- APPR1936 - Suspension Steering And Brake Systems
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1983C in the 2018 Spring term. Find details for another term.